Will Making & Probate Chester, Cheshire
Considering your own death or coping with the death of a close family member or beloved friend is not one of life’s most pleasant duties. Many of us avoid it until it is too late.
But to die without making a will or having to deal with the aftermath of someone close who dies without a will is much worse. Often the law does not allow for what you might expect. And sometimes it can result in outcomes that were never intended in life.
It doesn’t have to be like that. At Storrar Cowdry we have expert, discreet and sensitive solicitors and paralegal’s who will guide you through this potentially legal minefield safely leaving you secure in the knowledge that your wishes will become actions after your death.
With our expert help we can help you:
- Make a will that ensures choices of who benefits from your wealth and property
- Set up trusts and other legal devices to avoid inheritance tax and other taxes
- Deal with complex and high value family or private estates
- Prepare powers of attorney
- Deal with Court of Protection issues and registration
All of this can be done with the minimum of fuss and without great expense. A short visit or two to our city-centre offices and you can safely leave the rest to us.
For your peace of mind and the secure knowledge that your loved ones will benefit in the future as you intend contact us by: email; phone or fax.