16 November, 2017
Danielle studied Law at Sheffield Hallam University and is currently an associate member of CILEx (the professional body for Chartered Legal Executives, legal practitioners, paralegals and apprentices.
Danielle joined Storrar Cowdry Solicitors in 2017 having spent nine years with another well respected Chester law firm.
Danielle deals with all aspects of residential property transactions and specialises in the legal administration of large apartment developments and estates.
Recent instructions include:
- Legal administration for block management companies
- Freehold purchases of leasehold houses
- Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases of flats and houses
- Freehold and Leasehold mortgages
- Matrimonial conveyancing and transfers of equity following divorce/separation
- First registrations of unregistered property