Meet Paul Coombs
Solicitor and Partner
Paul, originally from Hong Kong started working for Storrar Cowdry in 2012 having worked for a large regional firm. He qualified in 2009 and has specialised in Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning since then.
Some of Paul’s recent instructions include:-
- Grants of Probate to deceased’s estate
- Estate and Inheritance Tax planning
- Contentious Probate applications for disgruntled beneficiaries of a Will
- Creation of Wills
- Advising on Lasting Power of Attorney
- Deputyship work – Court of Protection work
- Creation of trusts for asset protection
Find out what Paul's clients think of him.
"An efficient, friendly and professional service all round. We feel we have a ‘family solicitor’ who will deal with our affairs and those of our children for many years."
"Excellent service – very professional. "
"Absolutely wonderful service provided."
"Exceeded expectations of good personal service and made to feel like a valued client, not just another person thorough the door."
"Paul is a very focused person who is empathetic to his clients. His knowledge has helped me with my first Will and subsequent discussions. I would recommend Paul to any friend or contact who needs new or revised estate planning."