Meet Rebecca Ross
Rebecca studied law at the University of the West of England before securing a training contract at at a Legal 500 firm and qualifying in January 2018. After moving back to her hometown of Chester, she worked for several well-known firms in the North West before joining the Storrar Cowdry team in November 2020.
Rebecca is client-focussed, placing good communication and empathy with the client at the heart of every matter.
Rebecca’s range of experience within residential conveyancing includes:
- Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
- Buy To Let Sales and Purchases
- New Build purchases
- Transfers of equity
- High Value transactions
- Unregistered land purchases and sales
- Equity Release/Lifetime Mortgages
- Purchasing with Help To Buy.