Divorce & Separation Chester, Cheshire
Having one of the Storrar Cowdry family team on your side means you are in safe, strong and sensitive hands from the moment of your very first contact with us.
Our widely admired family team have an unrivalled regional and national reputation for our winning combination of:
- Taking care of your interests and securing your children’s future
- Total discretion
- Dealing with the specific pressures that go with family issues
- Dividing up wealth, large and complex estates
- Helping you avoid painful, unnecessary and expensive legal actions
- Getting the best result the law can offer you
- Deep understanding how family courts operate in the UK
Understanding what you will be going through means that every action we take is designed to get the quickest and best result the law allows.
Our negotiation skills are finely tuned and well known. So we can settle matters even when they appear to be acrimonious/bitter and almost impossible to solve. We can draw on many years of experience and completely up to date knowledge of family law.
Other solicitors and barristers know of and respect us. And our longstanding relationships within the family law legal world means your case will be listened to sympathetically wherever we present it.
We can safely guide you through:
- Divorce, separation or annulment of your marriage
- Financial and property disputes
- Break up of Civil Partnerships
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements & Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Pension sharing and maintenance
- Child support, residence, contact and parental responsibility
- Unmarried couple’s disputes
If you wish to discuss your situation further with an expert solicitor please don’t hesitate to contact Darlene Storrar, Jane Devine, Geoff Cogan, Tom Kinsey or Janet Baines or call us on 01244 400 567.