10 February, 2017
Dan joined Storrar Cowdry having gained considerable experience in residential property matters for a large commercial firm in Liverpool. Dan qualified as a solicitor in 2004 and has worked exclusively in residential property since that time focussing specifically on higher value and complex property work.
Dan also has a lot of experience acting on transactions that require compliance with tight deadlines and ensuring that these are met. Dan’s main focus is to ensure that transactions are progressed as efficiently as possible ensuring an eye for detail whilst also being sympathetic to the stresses that a property transaction can cause.
Dan’s experience of residential property matters includes:-
- Sales, purchases and remortgages
- Leasehold and shared ownership
- Drafting Option Agreements and Licences
- Advising on residential lease terms
- Dealing with unregistered land
- New build plot purchases
- Property conversions
- Equity release/Lifetime Mortgages