Buying, selling and remortgaging property can be a stressful business. We promise that you will never be just a file or a case waiting in a queue.
At Storrar Cowdry, your move is as important to us as it is to you and our specialist Residential Property Solicitors will:
- Ensure that our costs are transparent from the outset.
- Keep you updated at every stage.
- Do our very best to ensure the other professionals involved keep their promises too.
- Strive to make the legal process as stress-free as possible.
- Respond to any queries you have in a timely manner.
- Provide you with direct contact details for the expert member of the team handling your transaction.
- Guarantee an expert service personalised to you as an individual.
Examples of work conducted by our Residential Property Team
A selection of some of our Residential Property Solicitors’ most recent work:
- Freehold Residential Property Sales and Purchases.
- Leasehold Residential Property Sales and Purchases.
- Buy to Let Sales and Purchases.
- Property work arising from divorce or bereavement
- Equity release/Lifetime Mortgages.
- New-build purchases.
Find out more about the costs involved and what service is included on our Fees page.
Our Dedicated and Knowledgeable Solicitors
If you wish to discuss your situation further with an expert solicitor please don’t hesitate to get in touch.Make An Enquiry
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you based?
We are based in Chester City Centre; however help clients with property purchases, sales and remortgages nationwide.
As well as the expert team in Chester we also have a property litigation solicitor based in London.
How much will your service cost?
We strive to make our costs as transparent as possible from the outset; therefore we have created a guide to estimate the fees you will likely need to pay.
How long will the process take?
As a very rough estimate it can take between one and three months for a conveyancing transaction to complete but this can be longer or shorter depending on many different factors. Once we know more abut your individual circumstances, we will be able to provide a more accurate estimate of the time involved.
Why should I choose Storrar Cowdry?
Our residential property team have a huge amount of experience in all types of residential property matters.
We are proud to have achieved the standards of practice and integrity required to be accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Find out what our clients think about us.
"Excellent overall service and rapid response to all correspondence throughout the process. Special thanks to Dan Stear."
"Janice Edwards - Fantastic service from start to finish."
"Jane Meakin is always a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and proactive. I feel my best interests as a client are always considered. Thank you Jane."
"Danielle was extremely helpful with our house sale and even transferred a query she couldn't help us with to another colleague. Really can't thank Danielle enough - excellent!!"
Call Us On: 01244 400 567
Email us: email@example.com
Storrar Cowdry Solicitors, India House, 16 White Friars, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1NZMake An Enquiry