25 January, 2019
Emma qualified as a solicitor in 2017, after attending Lancaster University and later the University of Law achieving a distinction, before joining Storrar Cowdry in 2019.
Recent work has included acting for house builders, both sellers and buyers in multi-million pound business transactions and land owners both locally and nationally. Emma acts for owner-managers, SMEs as well as larger corporate groups and charities.
Emma assists clients in both corporate and commercial law as well as all aspects of commercial property transactions, including:
- Commercial landlord and tenant;
- Residential and commercial development;
- Advising on agricultural property matters;
- Asset and share acquisitions and disposals;
- Shareholder partnership agreements;
- Advising on option agreements;
- Promotion agreements; and