Meet Gillian Knowles
Solicitor and Partner
Gill lives in Chester and joined Storrar Cowdry in 2020 having worked in one of the largest private client firms in Cheshire for many years. Gill qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and has a wealth of experience and technical knowledge in relation to private client law.
Gill is a full member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) and is currently Secretary to the Cheshire Branch of STEP. Gill is also a Volunteer Ambassador for the charity Dementia UK.
Gill’s work includes:
- Succession & Estate planning for individuals, families and business owners
- Wills & Inheritance Tax advice
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advising agricultural clients and landowners
- Court of Protection applications
- Trust set up and ongoing Trust administration
- Providing advice in relation to elderly client issues and care fees
Find out what Gillian's clients think of her.
"We wanted to say a huge thank you to you both for sorting all this bout for us so smoothly as you did, with as little stress as possible for us, which is very much appreciated. The sale of mum and dad’s bungalow and the closure of their Estate means we can now move forward with the next chapter of our lives. We would not hesitate to recommend both of you to anyone in similar situations. Thank you so much and very best wishes."
"Excellent Service and friendly staff from the very first ZOOM call. I would highly recommend using Storrar Cowdry..."
Call Us On: 01244 400 567
Email us: email@example.com
Storrar Cowdry Solicitors, India House, 16 White Friars, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1NZMake An Enquiry