Meet Gillian Knowles
Solicitor and Partner
Gill lives in Chester and joined Storrar Cowdry in 2020 having worked in one of the largest private client firms in Cheshire for many years. Gill qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and has a wealth of experience and technical knowledge in relation to private client law.
Gill is a full member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) and is currently Secretary to the Cheshire Branch of STEP. Gill is also a Volunteer Ambassador for the charity Dementia UK.
Gill’s work includes:
- Succession & Estate planning for individuals, families and business owners
- Wills & Inheritance Tax advice
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advising agricultural clients and landowners
- Court of Protection applications
- Trust set up and ongoing Trust administration
- Providing advice in relation to elderly client issues and care fees
Call Us On: 01244 400 567
Email us: email@example.com
Storrar Cowdry Solicitors, India House, 16 White Friars, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1NZMake An Enquiry