5 January, 2012
Marie joined Storrar Cowdry in 2013 after spending 25 years at another well respected Cheshire law firm. After her move to Storrar Cowdry as a Paralegal, Marie was delighted that many of her former clients followed her and she continues to work on their matters.
Marie’s work includes:-
- Applications to the Court of Protection for Deputyships
- Liaising with Social Services regarding vulnerable adults
- Day to day administration on Deputyship matters
- Completing Annual Accounts and Reports for the Office of the Public Guardian in respect of Deputyship matters
- Dealing with clients’ finances when they are no longer able to manage their affairs under Lasting Powers of Attorneys
- Dealing with Nursing Homes and Residential Homes
- Dealing with Trusts, liaising with Trustees, Stockbrokers and Banks
If anyone asks Marie about her role of Paralegal at Storrar Cowdry her response is always “these years at Storrar Cowdry have been the happiest of my working life”.