Meet Marie Ansbro
Marie joined Storrar Cowdry in 2013 after spending 25 years at another well respected Cheshire law firm. After her move to Storrar Cowdry as a Paralegal, Marie was delighted that many of her former clients followed her and she continues to work on their matters.
Marie’s work includes:-
- Applications to the Court of Protection for Deputyships
- Liaising with Social Services regarding vulnerable adults
- Day to day administration on Deputyship matters
- Completing Annual Accounts and Reports for the Office of the Public Guardian in respect of Deputyship matters
- Managing clients’ finances when they need support or on behalf of Attorneys under Enduring or Lasting Powers of Attorneys
- Arranging clients’ placements in Nursing Homes and Residential Homes and monitoring day to day expenditure
- Administering Trusts on a day to day basis
- Assisting Trustees and dealing with Stockbrokers, Banks and asset holders in connection with the management of Trusts
- Liaising with the Trust Accountants to ensure compliance and reporting to HM Revenue & Customs
If anyone asks Marie about her role of Paralegal at Storrar Cowdry her response is always “these years at Storrar Cowdry have been the happiest of my working life”.
Find out what Marie's clients think about her.
"On behalf of the Settlement trustees I would like to thank you for dealing so well and so efficently with Settlement business."
"I am writing this letter to show my appreciation for everything you have done whilst you have been working with our family. You have gone above and beyond your responsibilities and have always been extremely reliable and dependable."
"Marie, thank you for being there yesterday - I honestly don't think I could have managed this whole business without the support you gave me. I would have given up ages ago."
Call Us On: 01244 400 567
Email us: email@example.com
Storrar Cowdry Solicitors, India House, 16 White Friars, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 1NZMake An Enquiry