Residential property specialist Rhian Thomas joins Storrar Cowdry
3 September, 2014
Storrar Cowdry are pleased to announce Rhian Thomas has joined Storrar Cowdry as a partner after 17 years with another respected Chester firm.
Rhian qualified as a solicitor in 1997 and has specialised in residential property work throughout her career, giving her a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon whatever the individual circumstances.
Rhian, a fluent Welsh speaker, now lives in Chester but is originally from Anglesey having studied at Aberystwyth University before attending the College of Law in Chester.
Darlene Storrar, Managing Partner, said: “Rhian is a valuable addition to the firm, and we are delighted she has joined us as we continue to recruit the best quality lawyers to our team. Rhian has an excellent reputation and complements our residential property offering perfectly.”
Generally Rhian’s work includes:
- Freehold Residential Property Sales and Purchases
- Leasehold Residential Property Sales and Purchases
- Buy to Let Sales and Purchases
- Property work arising from divorce or bereavement
- High Value London Leasehold and Freehold Properties
- New-build purchases
- Drafting of private Legal Charges
- Drafting of Trust Declarations for Residential Property matters
To contact Rhian or another member of our Residential Property Team, call us on 01244 400 567 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org